Road reflective glass bead is an industrial device with a wide range of applications.
1、 Application of shot peened glass beads
1. Surface Matt treatment of stainless steel products
2. Used for cleaning various molds
3. It can remove the tensile stress of various parts and increase the fatigue life
4. Cleaning and removal of burrs before tin on semiconductor devices and plastic sealed tubes
5. Shot peening enhanced finishing of medical devices, textile machinery and various hardware products
6. Cleaning and deburring residues of various metal pipes and nonferrous metal precision castings
2、 Characteristics of shot peened glass beads:
1. Both soft and hard - it is made of high-quality materials, that is, it has certain mechanical strength, SiO2 content greater than or equal to 68%, hardness up to 6-7 Mohs, and sufficient elasticity. It can be used repeatedly for several times and is not easy to break. The sprayed devices have the same effect, and the service life is more than 3 times longer than that of ordinary glass beads.
2. Good uniformity - the rounding rate is greater than or equal to 80%, and the particle size is uniform. After spraying, the brightness coefficient of the sandblasting device remains uniform, and it is not easy to leave watermark.
3. Irreplaceable - as an abrasive material, shot peened glass beads have the following advantages over any other abrasive material: in addition to metal abrasive materials, they are used longer than any other medium. They are made of non alkaline sodium calcium glass materials, have good chemical stability, will not pollute the processed metal, can accelerate the cleaning and maintain the processing accuracy of the original objects
4. Smooth without impurities - spherical particles without impurities; The surface is smooth, with good finish, reaching the international and domestic standard level
3、 Product technical indicators:
1. Chemical composition: SiO2 > 67%, Cao > 8.0%, MgO > 2.5%, na2o0.15, others 2.0%
2. Specific gravity: 2.4-2.6 g / cm3 bulk density: 1.5 g / cm3 Mohs hardness: 6-7 Mohs Rockwell hardness: 48-52 HRC appearance: smooth, round, transparent glass, no impurities, rounding rate: ≥ 85%
3. Magnetic particles shall not exceed 0.1% of the product weight
4. The bubble content in glass beads is less than 10%
5. It does not contain any silicone components